So I have this coyote face, and I would like to try my hand at masks. Not sure why, but it was a bit of a decision I made while looking through my dead things and saw that he didn't really have a use.
The face has some distinguished features to it. It's got two nice, dark lines from the back corners of its eye sockets to its cheeks, and you can sort of see it on the lower image, but its white markings have black outlines. It's got some nice, big ears (31
" tall and 21
" wide at the base.), and, you can't see it in the picture because I am using a washrag and tape to hold the snout firmly, but a lovely red-brown muzzle. The backs of its ears are a dark red and have blackish rims. Modifications I will be making:
- I will be gluing some loose coyote fur to the inside of its ears to make them look fluffier.
- I will be putting eyelets onto the mask rather than just leaving the string holes blank.Modifications the buyer can request:
- I have more fur that I can add onto the top of the head if you would like a certain hairstyle: rabbit, beaver, and coyote at the moment.
- Dye. I have blue, pink, purple, red, orange, red-orange, and green. I can add painted-on markings/tribal makeup/whatever, or I can dye added on fur if for some reason you want it to have a coloured mohawk or eyebrows or something.
- Teeth. I have coyote teeth and can try to add them into the muzzle. They are bleached white, rather than natural-looking, though.
- Feathers/accessories. Just as it states. Some people like feathers behind the ear, some people like earrings in the ears, whatever.How to Claim:
- Make me a good offer. (I have seen masks going for $20-$25 with just a basic face and no modifications.)
- Let me know of what modifications you want, if any.Because this is a real animal part, I cannot ship it outside of the continental United States.
Also, thanks to ~NightsGem
for the tip on how to reshape it without having to buy a mold, haha!